The pedalo®-Stabilizer is equipment that trains your entire body to improve sensory control of posture and movement. It offers a multitude of exercises while standing and while supported. The high sensibility of the stand platform effective three-dimensionally shows and treats the slightest imbalances and instabilities of the loco-motor system.
Therapy and training with the pedalo®-Stabilizer are highly effective, because the Stabilizer’s mode of operation increases the receiving information of proprio-ceptors and receptors. This leads to a stimulated and an improved coordination of inter-segmented muscles. Subsequently, it improves reaction and stabilizes the entire loco-motor system.
Athletes use the pedalo®-Stabilizer “Sport” to optimize their movements, decrease their response time, and to sensitize their reflexes. This kind of training also effects an active behavior to prevent injuries.
In both versions, the platform can either be mounted on springs (three-dimensional effect) or suspended from ropes (two-dimensional effect).
- easy to dismantle, fitted metal housing
- Stand platform birch multiplex approx. 60x35 cm
- 4 springs with three-dimensional effect 4 chain-link suspension ropes “short” for exercises without the use of springs
- Padding: Anti-skid pad in 50x30 cm Art.-No. 628050-01
- overall dimensions: LxWxH is approx. 58x58x44 cm
- maximum weight capacity of approx: 150 kg